BlogBack to blog
End of Support for Office 2013 version of Office 365 ProPlus
Beginning 01 March 2017 (as announced in September 2015), Microsoft will no longer support the Office 2013 version of Office 365 ProPlus.
· Office 2013 version of Office 365 ProPlus won’t be available to install from the Office 365 portal.
· Feature updates will no longer be provided.
· Admins won’t have the option under Software download settings in the admin portal to choose to enable Office 2013.
· The Office 2013 Deployment Tool will continue to be accessible to help admins update current computers or to install to individual computers until all users can be migrated to Office 2016.
· Microsoft will continue to release critical and important security updates for Office 2013 versions of Office 365 ProPlus until April 10, 2018.